Overview of Ulster Federal Credit Union
Ulster Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1974 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 25 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,588 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership eligibility extends to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Ulster County
- Businesses and other legal entities in the Ulster County community
- Members’ families, including spouse, children, grandchildren, siblings, parents, grandparents, and members of the immediate household, regardless of where they live
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2310, Kingston, NY 12402
- Website: http://www.ulsfedcu.org
- Phone: (845) 339-5544
- Total Members: 7,588
- Total Assets: $166 million
- Charter Number: 21694
- Routing Number: 221976227
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Transit Credit Union, Genesee Valley Credit Union and Northeastern Operating Engineers Credit Union.