Overview of Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union
Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 52 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 12,020 members.
Who Can Join?
To be a Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union member, you must fit into the following field of membership criteria:
- A family member (grandparent, parent, sibling, spouse, or child) of a current UKRFCU member
- A student or employee of Manor College in Jenkintown, PA
- A former member of the Ukrainian Fraternal Credit Union in Scranton, PA
Click here to view the entire list of this credit union’s field of membership.
- Main Office Address: 221 W. Street Road, Feasterville, PA 19053
- Website: http://www.ukrfcu.com
- Phone: (215) 725-4430
- Total Members: 12,020
- Total Assets: $416 million
- Charter Number: 7875
- Routing Number: 23608483
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: New Cumberland Credit Union, Fisher Scientific Employees Credit Union and Norwin Teachers Credit Union.