Overview of Ukrainian National Federal Credit Union
Ukrainian National Credit Union was first established in the year 1965 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,800 members.
Who Can Join?
The Ukrainian National Federal Credit Union membership is limited to:
- Members of the Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral of Holy Trinity and of the Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral of St. Volodymyr in New York, NY
- Regularly enrolled members and employees of the St. Andrew Ukrainian Orthodox Church in South Bound Brook, New Jersey
- Main Office Address: Po Box 160, Cooper Station, New York, NY 10276
- Website: http://www.ukrnatfcu.org
- Phone: (212) 533-2980
- Total Members: 5,800
- Total Assets: $156 million
- Charter Number: 17107
- Routing Number: 236084832
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Lockport Schools Credit Union, Consumers Credit Union and Parks Heritage Credit Union.