Overview of Ukrainian Federal Credit Union
Ukrainian Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 13 branches and 80 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 22,870 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to become a member of Ukrainian FCU if you are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident AND meet one of the following membership requirements:
- You are a member of a common bond church or organization.
- You are an immediate family/household member of a current Ukrainian FCU member.
- Main Office Address: 824 E Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14621
- Website: https://ukrainianfcu.org
- Phone: (585) 544-9518
- Total Members: 22,870
- Total Assets: $342 million
- Charter Number: 8854
- Routing Number: 222382221
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.