Overview of UFCW Local 23 Federal Credit Union
UFCW Local 23 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1975 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,986 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is limited to the following:
- Employees and regular members of the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1776 Keystone State, located in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on July 1984
- Members of record of R.C.I.U. Erie Federal Credit Union as of June 30, 1993, Purchase and Assumption by UFCW Local 23 Federal Credit Union; 8/26/93(P&A)
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families and organizations of such persons.
- Current members and employees of the UFCW Local 23 Federal Credit Union and members of their immediate families.
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 345 Southpointe Blvd, Suite 110, Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Website: http://ufcw23fcu.org
- Phone: (724) 514-2200
- Total Members: 1,986
- Total Assets: $9.0 million
- Charter Number: 21956
- Routing Number: 243083936
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Service 1st Credit Union, Blackhawk Credit Union and I.B.E.W. – Local No. 5 Credit Union.