Overview of UARK Federal Credit Union
UARK Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1965 and is based in the state of Arkansas. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,720 members
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, owns a business or volunteers within the City of Fayetteville
- Part of one of the credit union’s Select Employee Groups
- An immediate family member of UARK Federal Credit Union’s existing members
If not eligible for any of the above-mentioned qualifications, a person can become a Humane Society of the Ozarks member (one of the union’s SEGs) by donating $25 to join our support of animal protection.
- Main Office Address: P. O. Box 10260, Fayetteville, AR 72703
- Website: https://www.uarkfcu.com
- Phone: (479) 521-1199
- Charter Number: 16946
- Charter Year: 1965
- Routing Number: 282974750
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arkansas
There are currently 54 credit unions operating in the state of Arkansas and combined these credit unions have 350,665 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: USEM MENA Credit Union, Diamond Lakes Credit Union and Arkansas Best Credit Union.