Overview of U. S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union
U. S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 53 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 26,297 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at U. S. Postal Service Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- An employee or retiree of the United States Postal Service
- Household members of USPS FCU Members:
- Family members of existing USPS FCU members
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union
- An employee of this credit union selected groups
- Main Office Address: 7905 Malcolm Road, Suite 311, Clinton, MD 20735
- Website: https://www.uspsfcu.org/
- Phone: (301) 856-5000
- Total Members: 26,297
- Total Assets: $272 million
- Charter Number: 16402
- Routing Number: 254075441
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Nymeo Credit Union, Police Credit Union and W S S C Credit Union.