Overview of U.S. Employees Credit Union
U.S. Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,442 members.
Who Can Join?
You can join U.S. Employees Credit Union if:
- You are an Employee/Retiree of the U.S. Federal Government.
- You are an immediate family member (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild) of a government employee who is an existing member of USECU.
- Main Office Address: 230 S. Dearborn, Suite #2962, Chicago, IL 60604-1592
- Website: http://www.usemployees.org
- Phone: (312) 922-5310
- Total Members: 7,442
- Total Assets: $101 million
- Charter Number: 61793
- Routing Number: 271079103
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.