Overview of Tyler City Employees Credit Union
Tyler City Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,880 members.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible to join the Tyler City Employees Credit Union, one must meet any of the following categories:
- City of Tyler Employee (Full or Part-time)
- North East Texas Public Health District Employee
- Seal Corporation Employee
- TeleTouch Employee
- Global Mailing Employee
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Smith County
- Family member of the previous employees
- Main Office Address: 3711 Frankston Hwy, Tyler, TX 75701
- Website: https://www.tylercityecu.com/
- Phone: (903) 592-8012
- Charter Number: 67638
- Charter Year: 1953
- Routing Number: 311989632
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Amarillo Postal Employees Credit Union, InvesTex Credit Union and Trinity Valley Teachers Credit Union.