Overview of Two Rivers Federal Credit Union
Two Rivers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1970 and is based in the state of Arkansas. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,876 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in this credit union is open to those who are employed or part of one of the following:
- Henderson State University
- Arkansas Human Development Center
- Dawson Educational Cooperative
- HSU Alumni Association
- Ouachita Baptist University Employees
Your family and household can also join the credit union.
- Main Office Address: 204 N 10Th St, Arkadelphia, AR 71923-5029
- Website: http://www.tworiversfcu.com
- Phone: (870) 210-7222
- Total Members: 1,876
- Total Assets: $18 million
- Charter Number: 20114
- Routing Number: 282974527
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arkansas
There are currently 54 credit unions operating in the state of Arkansas and combined these credit unions have 350,665 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Dillard’s Credit Union, Garland County Educators Credit Union and Combined Credit Union.