Overview of Tulane Loyola Federal Credit Union
Tulane Loyola Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1979 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,317 members.
Who Can Join?
Tulane Loyola Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is open to the following:
- All employees of Tulane University, including the Hospital and Medical Center
- Employees of Loyola University
- Registered students of Tulane and Loyola Universities
- Members of St. Peter Claver Church Parish as well as several census tract areas adjacent to Tulane Loyola’s main office on Canal St
- An immediate family of a member.
- Main Office Address: 1440 Canal St Ste 101, New Orleans, LA 70112-2795
- Website: http://www.tulane-loyolafcu.com
- Phone: (504) 988-7420
- Total Members: 3,317
- Total Assets: $19 million
- Charter Number: 23540
- Routing Number: 265081864
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: West Jefferson Credit Union, Xplore Credit Union and Richland Parish Schools Credit Union.