Overview of TTCU Credit Union
TTCU Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of Oklahoma. The credit union currently has 19 branches and 459 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 144,755 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join if you are immediate family of or are living in a household with anyone who is eligible for membership under the primary eligibility conditions
Primary Eligibility Conditions
- Employee, student or volunteer at any of more than 220 selected schools in Oklahoma
- Employee, member or volunteer of an affiliated group (Select Employee or Select Association Group)
- Member, employee or volunteer of the Oklahoma Parent Teachers Association
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from any of the above
- Main Office Address: Po Box 4999, Tulsa, OK 74159-0999
- Website: http://www.ttcu.com
- Phone: (918) 743-9861
- Total Members: 144,755
- Total Assets: $2,612 million
- Charter Number: 24887
- Routing Number: 303986313
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.