Overview of TruEnergy Federal Credit Union
TruEnergy Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,577 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
All full-time, part-time, retired and intern or volunteer employees of Washington Gas Light Company and its subsidiaries, in addition to the union’s select employee groups, including:
- Immediate Family: Spouse, child (step/adopted), sibling (step/adopted), parent, grandparent, grandchild
- Household Member: Persons living in the same residence
- Main Office Address: 6801 Industrial Rd, Springfield, VA 22151
- Website: http://truenergyfcu.org
- Phone: (703) 750-4394
- Total Members: 8,577
- Total Assets: $134 million
- Charter Number: 3323
- Routing Number: 256075520
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Norfolk Fire Department Credit Union, Transportation Credit Union and Virginia State University Credit Union.