Overview of True North Federal Credit Union
True North Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Alaska. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 55 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All employees and retirees of the State of Alaska
- Boards and Commissions of the State Of Alaska
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located within the prescribed underserved communities.
Please see the full, more detailed list of unions, agencies, companies and organizations who are eligible to join the True North FCU.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 34157, Juneau, AK 99803
- Website: https://www.truenorthfcu.org
- Phone: (907) 523-4778
- Charter Number: 5892
- Charter Year: 1948
- Routing Number: 325272270
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alaska
There are currently 10 credit unions operating in the state of Alaska and combined these credit unions have 918,567 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Alaska USA Credit Union, Matanuska Valley Credit Union and Alaska District Engineers Federal Credit Union.