Overview of TruChoice Federal Credit Union
TruChoice Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Maine. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 45 employees.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible in joining the TruChoice FCU, one must meet any of the following requirements:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Androscoggin, Cumberland, Oxford, Sagadahoc, or York County in Maine
- Relatives of current members of TruChoice FCU
- Main Office Address: Po Box 10659, Portland, ME 4104
- Website: https://www.trufcu.com
- Phone: (207) 772-0808
- Charter Number: 10100
- Charter Year: 1955
- Routing Number: 211288307
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maine
There are currently 52 credit unions operating in the state of Maine and combined these credit unions have 718 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Great Falls Regional Credit Union, KSW Credit Union and Capital Area Credit Union.