Overview of Trona Valley Federal Credit Union
Trona Valley Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Wyoming. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 71 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 23,543 members.
Who Can Join?
People who live, work, worship, or go to school in the following counties are eligible to join.
- Wyoming: Sweetwater, Sublette, Lincoln, Uinta, Carbon, and Teton Counties
- Utah: Rich, Morgan, Summit, and Daggett Counties
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union, or if you work for or retired from a company served by the credit union.
- Main Office Address: 840 Hitching Post Dr, Green River, WY 82935-5554
- Website: http://www.tronavalley.com
- Phone: (307) 875-9800
- Total Members: 23,543
- Total Assets: $323 million
- Charter Number: 15741
- Routing Number: 302386765
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wyoming
There are currently 22 credit unions operating in the state of Wyoming and combined these credit unions have 325 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Atlantic City Credit Union, Sweetwater Credit Union and Powell Schools Credit Union.