Overview of Tri Valley Service Federal Credit Unio
Tri Valley Service Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,762 members.
Who Can Join?
Tri-Valley Federal Credit Union membership is open to those who live, work, and go to school in the following areas:
- Baldwin Township, Borough of Crafton, Borough of Dormont, Borough of Dravosburg, City of Duquesne
- Borough of Green Tree, Borough of Heidelberg, Borough of Homestead, Borough of Ingram
- Borough of Mt Oliver, Borough of Munhall, City of Pittsburgh, Borough of Rosslyn Farms
- Borough of West Homestead, Borough of West Mifflin and Scott Township.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 16345, Pittsburgh, PA 15242
- Website: http://www.trivalleyservice.com
- Phone: (412) 344-3406
- Total Members: 3,762
- Total Assets: $21 million
- Charter Number: 6690
- Routing Number: 243086166
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Members 1st Credit Union, Latrobe Credit Union and Merck Sharp & Dohme Credit Union.