Overview of Tri-Town Teachers Federal Credit Union
Tri-Town Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,988 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- If you are an employee (full or part-time), or member, of the:
- Westport Board of Education
- Town of Westport
- Weston Board of Education
- Westport Volunteer EMS
- Wilton Board of Education
- Westport Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Weston Volunteer Fire Dept. & EMS
- Colony Grill
- Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County
- Fiore & Fiore, P.C.
- KARL Chevrolet
- If you are a member of the immediate family, by blood, marriage or adoption, of an employee of any one of the above groups
- If you are a retired employee of any one of the above groups
- If you are an un-remarried spouse of a deceased employee of any one of the above groups who was a member of Tri-Town Teachers FCU
- If you are an organization formed by members of the Tri-Town Teachers FCU.
- Main Office Address: 61 Jesup Rd, Westport, CT 06880-4312
- Website: https://www.tttfcu.org/
- Phone: (203) 227-8511
- Total Members: 1,988
- Total Assets: $28 million
- Charter Number: 10213
- Routing Number: 221174498
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Connecticut
There are currently 87 credit unions operating in the state of Connecticut and combined these credit unions have 932,894 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: The New Haven Police And Municipal Credit Union, Bridgeport Police Credit Union and 360 Credit Union.