Overview of Tri Boron Federal Credit Union
Tri Boro Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,534 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Allegheny or Washington County
- Immediate family members include spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren
- Main Office Address: 600 East Eighth Ave, Munhall, PA 15120
- Website: https://www.triboro-fcu.org
- Phone: (412) 461-3018
- Charter Number: 794
- Charter Year: 1935
- Routing Number: 243382747
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: APS Credit Union, Erie Times Credit Union and Bethlehem 1st Credit Union.