Overview of Trades & Labor Federal Credit Union
Trades & Labor Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,358 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Underserved Area: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school within certain areas of Albert Lea
- Employees and their families of the following groups under contract with the following unions:
- UFCW Local 6 – Ventura Foods, Cargill, Albert Lea Select Foods, Minnesota Freezer, Birds Eye Foods (Waseca), Lakeside Foods (Owatonna), Smithfield Meats (Mason City) Carpenters Local 766 – Streaters
- SEIU Mayo – Mayo Clinic
- United Auto – Dave Syverson Ford, Motor Inn Company, Vern Eide Motors
- Employees and their families of ALAMCO Wood Products, Wells Concrete, and Waste Systems
- Immediate Family Member: Limited to Spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparents or grandchild, also includes step-family members
- Same Household: Defined as a person living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit
- Main Office Address: 610 So Broadway Ave, Albert Lea, MN 56007
- Website: http://www.tradesandlabor.com/
- Phone: (507) 377-1863
- Charter Number: 24674
- Charter Year: 1958
- Routing Number: 291973153
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Carpenters Credit Union, Great River Credit Union and TruStar Credit Union.