Overview of Tobacco Valley Teachers Federal Credit Union
Tobacco Valley Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,488 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Tobacco Valley Teachers Federal Credit Union are the following:
- All public and non-public school employees who work in the towns of Enfield, East Windsor, Windsor, Windsor Locks, Suffield, and Somers in Connecticut, Enfield High School students
- Employees of Community Health Resources
- Employees, commissioners, and volunteers of the Enfield Fire Department
- An immediate family or household of an existing member
- Main Office Address: 182 South Rd, Enfield, CT 06082-4454
- Website: http://www.tvtfcu.org
- Phone: (860) 253-4780
- Total Members: 3,488
- Total Assets: $62 million
- Charter Number: 1077
- Routing Number: 211176969
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Connecticut
There are currently 87 credit unions operating in the state of Connecticut and combined these credit unions have 932,894 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Coreplus Credit Union, Membersfirst Ct Credit Union and Seasons Credit Union.