Overview of Tinker Federal Credit Union
Tinker Federal Credit Union was established in 1946 and is the largest credit union operating in the state of Oklahoma as measured by total assets, the credit union also currently has 440,549 members. The credit union has 34 branches and 809 employees.
Who Can Join Tinker Federal Credit Union?
Membership is open to Tinker Air Force Base, Vance Air Force Base and the employees of over 700 area companies. You can visit the business partner page for the company to view a list of all of the organizations that allow you to automatically qualify for membership. Selected organizations from the list include:
- Active Duty Army, Marines or US Navy
- American Cancer Society
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Johnson Controls
- Cox Communications (employees OKC and Tulsa)
- Dave and Busters (OKC)
- General Motors
- Holiday Inn (Norman, Shawnee, Tulsa City Center)
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 45750, Oklahoma City, OK 73145
- Website: https://www.tinkerfcu.org
- Phone: (405) 732-0324
- Charter Number: 24524
- Charter Year: 1946
- Employees: 805
- Tinker Federal Credit Union Routing Number: 303085829
- Membership Trends: Tinker Federal Credit Union has a membership base of 440,549 which is significantly larger than the average credit union operating in the state of Oklahoma. The average credit union in the state has 23,522 members. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 15%.
- Tinker Federal Credit Union is among the credit unions that use Zelle
Financial Metrics (as of March 2022):
- Total Assets: $5,989 million
- Total Loans: $3,483 million
- Total Net Worth: $650 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,476
- Net Worth Ratio: 10.9%.
- Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oklahoma
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Oklahoma and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Green Country Credit Union, Central Oklahoma Credit Union and Encentus Credit Union.