Overview of Thrivent Credit Union
Thrivent Credit Union was first established in the year 2012 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 133 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 56,317 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you have an associate or benefit membership (whether an individual, business or organization).
TCU membership is also available to organizations that meet any of the following criteria:
- Comprised of or owned by Thrivent clients with membership.
- Associate Corporate member of the American Consumer Council.
- To learn more about ACC membership, call us at 612-844-8512.
- Affiliated with one of the following church bodies:
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
- Lutheran Church — Missouri Synod (LCMS).
- Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
- Church of the Lutheran Brethren (CLB).
- North American Lutheran Church (NALC).
- American Association of Lutheran Churches (AALC).
- Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS).
- Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC).
- Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC).
- Main Office Address: 3600 Commerce Ct, Appleton, WI 54911-8580
- Website: http://www.thriventcu.com
- Phone: (866) 226-5225
- Charter Number: 24849
- Charter Year: 2012
- Routing Number: 075972147
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.