Overview of Three Rivers Credit Union
Three Rivers Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Indiana. The credit union currently has 22 branches and 441 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 108,264 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- you work for, are a member of, or volunteer at a 3Rivers Partner – a business, nonprofit, or association that offers 3Rivers membership as a benefit to its employees, members, or volunteers
- you are related or share a household with someone who is a current 3Rivers member
- you are related to or share a household with someone who works for, is a member of, or volunteers at one of our 3Rivers Partners
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2573, Fort Wayne, IN 46801
- Website: http://www.3riversfcu.org
- Phone: (260) 490-8328
- Total Members: 108,264
- Total Assets: $1,922 million
- Charter Number: 159
- Routing Number: 274973222
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.