Overview of The United Methodist Credit Union
The United Methodist Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,921 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Associated with a United Methodist Church or Organization
- Be the immediate family member of a current TUMCU member
- A student attending a United Methodist College or School
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 13680, North Chesterfield, VA 23225
- Website: https://www.tumcu.org/
- Phone: (804) 672-0200
- Charter Number: 62536
- Charter Year: 1952
- Routing Number: 251082673
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Virginia Educators Credit Union, University of VA Community Cu Credit Union and Dupont Community Credit Union.