Overview of The Summit Credit Union
The Summit Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 226 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 89,036 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
1. You are an employee, retiree, volunteer or member of an eligible member company
2. You are a family or a household member of an individual who is eligible
3. You live, work, worship attend school or volunteer in:
- CITY OF BUFFALO
- CITY OF GENEVA
- CITY OF ROCHESTER
- CITY OF SYRACUSE
- CORTLAND COUNTY
- TOWN AND CITY OF TONAWANDA
- TOWN OF AMHERST
- TOWN OF HENRIETTA
- SUNY CORTLAND STUDENTS
- Main Office Address: 100 Marina Dr, Rochester, NY 14626-5104
- Website: http://www.summitfcu.org
- Phone: (585) 453-7000
- Total Members: 89,036
- Total Assets: $1,207 million
- Charter Number: 4580
- Routing Number: 222382315
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.