Overview of The Local Federal Credit Union
The Local Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1977 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,888 members.
Who Can Join?
The Local Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is open to the following:
- All members of Teamsters Locals 767, 745, 19, 577, and 263
- Members and employees of Amalgamated Transit Union 1338
- Members and employees of American Legion Post 597
- Employees of the law firms; Hicks, Gillespie, James, Rozen, Preston, P.C. and Mullonax, Wells, Babb, Cloutman, P.C.
- An immediate family of a member.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 560303, Dallas, TX 75356
- Website: http://www.thelocalfcu.com
- Phone: (214) 638-0404
- Total Members: 4,888
- Total Assets: $29 million
- Charter Number: 22747
- Routing Number: 311090738
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Texas Associations Of Professionals Credit Union, Southwest Airlines Credit Union and Employees United Credit Union.