Overview of The Iron-Mountain Kingsford Community Federal Credit Union
The Iron-Mountain Kingsford Community Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 23 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,113 members.
Who Can Join?
Their ”Field of Membership” is limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Dickinson County, Michigan.
- Residents of the state of Wisconsin within a 5-mile radius of the Iron Mountain, Michigan Post Office.
- Members of the immediate family or household of those listed above.
- Organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: Pob 2247, Kingsford, MI 49802
- Website: http://www.pcbranch.com
- Phone: (906) 774-6020
- Total Members: 11,113
- Total Assets: $133 million
- Charter Number: 5660
- Routing Number: 291172747
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Integra First Credit Union, Michigan Columbus Credit Union and Parkway Credit Union.