Overview of The Heart Center Federal Credit Union
The Heart Center Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1976 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,408 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in The Heart Center FCU is open to:
- Employees, doctors, medical staff who work at or are paid from St. Francis Hospital in Roslyn, NY
- Employees of CHSLI who work in Rockville Centre, NY
- Employees of CHSLI who work in Melville, NY
- Employees of Our Lady of Consolation Nursing Care Center in West Islip, NY who are paid from Rockville Centre
- Employees of Nursing Sisters home care of CHSLI who work in or are supervised from Westbury, NY
- An immediate family defined as the spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships.
- A household member defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
- Main Office Address: 100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576
- Website: http://theheartcentercu.com
- Phone: (516) 562-6650
- Charter Number: 22456
- Charter Year: 1976
- Routing Number: 021483428
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Tonawanda Community Credit Union, Local 41 I.B.E.W. Credit Union and Empire Financial Credit Union.