Overview of The Finest Federal Credit Union
The Finest Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 2015 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,932 members.
Who Can Join?
The Finest Federal Credit Union membership eligibility is open to employees and retirees (Uniform & Civilian) of federal, state, county, and municipal agencies or departments engaged in the police protection industry who work in the State of New York, or an immediate family of a member or employee.
- Government criminal investigation offices
- Police departments
- Drug enforcement agencies
- FBI; federal police services
- Highway patrols
- Sheriffs’ and constables’ offices (except court functions)
- Government marshals’ offices
- Emergency dispatch departments
- State police
- Park police
- Correctional facilities
- Transportation security agencies
- Main Office Address: 215 Park Row, Suite 2, New York, NY 10038
- Website: http://thefinestfcu.org
- Phone: (646) 661-1886
- Total Members: 5,932
- Total Assets: $19 million
- Charter Number: 24862
- Routing Number: 26084628
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Seneca Nation of Indians Credit Union, Urban Upbound Credit Union and New Covenant Dominion Credit Union.