Overview of The District Credit Union
The District Credit Union was first established in the year 1961 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 20 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,338 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at The District Credit Union is open to the following:
- Employees and students of public and charter schools located in Aurora, Colorado, including Aurora Public Schools and the Cherry Creek School District
- Employees and students of private schools and colleges that are certified by the Colorado State Department of Education and located in Aurora, Colorado
- Students of the Community College of Aurora
- Employees of The District Credit Union
- Organizations of any such persons as outlined above
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above institutions
- Voting members of Consumers United Association in Arvada Colorado
- Immediate family members of any of the above, including spouses of persons who died while eligible for membership
- Main Office Address: 751 Chambers Road, Aurora, CO 80011-7151
- Website: http://www.districtcreditunion.com
- Phone: (303) 360-0987
- Total Members: 7,338
- Total Assets: $152 million
- Charter Number: 14369
- Routing Number: 307074467
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Colorado
There are currently 76 credit unions operating in the state of Colorado and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Moffat County Schools Credit Union, Westminster Credit Union and School District 3 Credit Union.