Overview of The Andovers Federal Credit Union
The Andovers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1964 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,336 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Town of Andover Educators, Fire, Police and Municipal Employees
- Town of North Andover Educators, Fire, Police and Municipal Employees
- Greater Lawrence Technical High School (Educators, Office and Custodial Staff)
- Phillips Academy (Educators, Office and Custodial Staff)
- United States Postal Service of Andover
- Andover Housing Authority
- North Andover Housing Authority
- SHED, Inc of Andover
- J.W. Watson of Andover
- Elm Street Auto of Andover
- Doherty Insurance of Andover
- OpTech of Andover
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 19C Lupine Rd, Andover, MA 01810-3909
- Website: http://www.andoverfcu.com
- Phone: (978) 475-6133
- Total Members: 2,336
- Total Assets: $40 million
- Charter Number: 16067
- Routing Number: 211380289
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Norwood Town Employees Credit Union, Attleboro M E Credit Union and Stoneham Municipal Employees Credit Union.