Overview of Texoma Educators Federal Credit Union
Texoma Educators Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 12 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,025 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join TEFCU are those:
- Who live, work, worship, attend school or regularly conduct business in one of the following counties:
- Grayson County, Texas; Atoka, Bryan or Marshall Counties, Oklahoma
- Has a family member that is a current member of TEFCU
- Main Office Address: 506 W. Lamar St., Sherman, TX 75090-5840
- Website: https://www.texomaeducators.com
- Phone: (903) 892-1505
- Charter Number: 11670
- Charter Year: 1957
- Routing Number: 311989030
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: San Patricio County Teachers Credit Union, Texhillco School Employees Credit Union and Moore County Schools Credit Union.