Overview of Texas Associations of Professionals Federal Credit Union
Texas Associations of Professionals Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1978 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 19 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,761 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Members and employees of the selected employee groups this credit union is serving
- Active, associate, affiliate, company and industry members of Independent Insurance Agents of San Antonio Association, San Antonio, Texas
- Employees of this credit union and their family
- Main Office Address: 9110 W Interstate 10 Ste 100, San Antonio, TX 78230-3121
- Website: http://www.tapfcu.coop
- Phone: (210) 593-3710
- Total Members: 1,761
- Total Assets: $43 million
- Charter Number: 23184
- Routing Number: 314091035
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Bayou City Credit Union, The Local Credit Union and Southwest Airlines Credit Union.