Overview of TBA Credit Union
TBA Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 60 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 18,161 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in this credit union shall be limited to:
- Persons who reside, are employed, worship or attend schools in the State of Michigan
- Alumni of the Northwestern Michigan College of TC
- Employees of this credit union.
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1049, Traverse City, MI 49685-1049
- Website: http://www.tbacu.com
- Phone: (231) 946-7090
- Total Members: 18,161
- Total Assets: $332 million
- Charter Number: 61795
- Routing Number: 272485424
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Elga Credit Union, Teamsters Credit Union and Alliance Catholic Credit Union.