Overview of Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union
Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 79 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 32,505 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in specific geographic locations
- An employee of eligible employers affiliated with Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union
- Have an immediate family member who is a Tampa Bay Federal member already
- Persons who join the Prime Time Club for a low one-time, non-refundable fee of $5
- Main Office Address: Po Box 7492, Tampa, FL 33673
- Website: https://www.tampabayfederal.com/
- Phone: (813) 247-4414
- Total Members: 32,505
- Total Assets: $391 million
- Charter Number: 352
- Routing Number: 263183010
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Florida Customs Credit Union, Jax Credit Union and GTE Credit Union.