Overview of Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union
Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,214 members.
Who Can Join?
Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union membership is open to the following:
- All members and affiliates of ILWU, Local #23 of Tacoma, ILWU, Local #22 of Tacoma, ILWU, Local #47 of Olympia in Washington
- Fraternal organizations, partnerships, or corporations composed of credit union members
- Employees of this credit union, and immediate family or household of an existing member
- Main Office Address: 3602 E Alexander Ave, Tacoma, WA 98424-1110
- Website: http://tlcu23.com
- Phone: (253) 272-2161
- Total Members: 3,214
- Total Assets: $130 million
- Charter Number: 68229
- Routing Number: 325183194
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Strait View Credit Union, Qualstar Credit Union and Mill Town Credit Union.