Overview of Sunrise Family Credit Union
Sunrise Family Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 37 employees.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership in SFCU if you meet one of these criteria:
- Individuals who live, work or worship in Bay and Arenac Counties
- Individuals enrolled in grades K-12, a community college, college, or university located in Bay or Arenac Counties
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives social security, a pension, or similar retirement, and lives in Bay or Arenac County contiguous to Bay or Arenac Counties
- Main Office Address: 404 S Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI 48706-3206
- Website: https://www.sunrisefamilycu.org
- Phone: (989) 684-1730
- Charter Number: 61995
- Charter Year: 1956
- Routing Number: 272476983
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Montcalm Public Employees Credit Union, Safe Harbor Credit Union and Gratiot Community Credit Union.