Overview of Sunmark Credit Union
Sunmark Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 17 branches and 259 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 83,583 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You live, work, worship, attend school, own a business, or volunteer in Schenectady, Albany, Saratoga, Rensselaer, Montgomery, Schoharie, Warren, Fulton, Columbia, Greene, Dutchess, Putnam, Rockland and Westchester Counties.
- You’re employed by one of Sunmark’s Community Business Partners
- You are an immediate family member of someone who already banks with Sunmark or who is eligible to have a Sunmark account.
- Main Office Address: 1187 Troy Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY 12110-1086
- Website: http://sunmark.org
- Phone: (518) 382-2597
- Total Members: 83,583
- Total Assets: $1,009 million
- Charter Number: 68710
- Routing Number: 221379824
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.