Overview of SUN Credit Union
SUN Credit Union was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 18 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,058 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at SUN Credit Union is open to:
- Employees of City of Hollywood & Miami Shores Village
- Businesses in the Chambers of Commerce (including their employees, members, and students):
- Dania Beach
- Davie-Cooper City Miami Shores
- Real Estate professionals in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties
- Immediate family members of SUN Credit Union members
- Main Office Address: 4205 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33021
- Website: http://www.suncu.org
- Phone: (954) 967-4441
- Total Members: 7,058
- Total Assets: $120 million
- Charter Number: 67332
- Routing Number: 267078707
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Jackson County Teachers Credit Union, Miami Postal Service Credit Union and Envision Credit Union.