Overview of Stoneham Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union
Stoneham Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,806 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Residents of Stoneham, Wilmington, Melrose, Middleton, North Reading communities
- Anyone who becomes a member of the “Friends of the Stoneham Public Library”, “Friends of the Melrose Library”
- Students of the Stoneham Public School System
- Employees of local businesses approved by the Board of Directors
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 40 Pine St, Stoneham, MA 02180-2048
- Website: http://www.smefcu.org
- Phone: (781) 438-3959
- Total Members: 3,806
- Total Assets: $61 million
- Charter Number: 15393
- Routing Number: 211386005
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Attleboro M E Credit Union, Manchester Credit Union and Revere Municipal Employees Credit Union.