Overview of STJ Federal Credit Union
STJ Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 14 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,969 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school within Stark County. In addition, we still serve our original membership: Catholic Community of Stark County.
- Any person who lives, works, worships or attends school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Stark County, Ohio.
- Immediate family or household members, and organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 1811 Whipple Ave Nw, Canton, OH 44708
- Website: https://www.stjfcu.org/
- Phone: (330) 478-8400
- Total Members: 5,969
- Total Assets: $69 million
- Charter Number: 4884
- Routing Number: 241274569
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Unity Catholic Credit Union, All Saints Credit Union and Greater Wayne Community Credit Union.