Overview of Steuben Citizens Federal Credit Union
Steuben Citizens Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,840 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Steuben Citizens FCU is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Steuben County
- Businesses and other legal entities located in Steuben County
- Immediate family and household of existing members of this credit union
- Main Office Address: 2 Wilson Ave, Bath, NY 14810-1634
- Website: https://www.steubencitizensfcu.com/
- Phone: (607) 776-3684
- Charter Number: 6225
- Charter Year: 1949
- Routing Number: 222379179
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Syracuse Fire Department Employees Credit Union, Watertown Postal Credit Union and Sidney Credit Union.