Overview of Sterling & Fort Morgan Federal Credit Union
Sterling & Fort Morgan Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 26 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 9,585 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All residents of Logan County Colorado and Morgan County Colorado and their families.
- Individuals related to a current member regardless of where they live.
- Persons who live, worship, work (or regularly conduct business in), or attend school and businesses and other legal entities located in the rural district of Logan and Morgan Counties, Colorado.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; members of their immediate family or household; and organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1086, Sterling, CO 80751
- Website: http://www.sterlingcreditunion.org
- Phone: (970) 522-0111
- Total Members: 9,585
- Total Assets: $207 million
- Charter Number: 2840
- Routing Number: 307077480
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Colorado
There are currently 76 credit unions operating in the state of Colorado and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Credit Union, Holyoke Community Credit Union and Haxtun Community Credit Union.