Overview of Steel Valley Federal Credit Union
Steel Valley Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,163 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is available for everyone that either:
- Works at one of their select employee sponsors
- Retired from one of their select employee sponsors
- Family Member of one of their Members
- Lives, works or worships in the areas the credit union serves.
You can check the full eligibility criteria on the credit union’s website.
- Main Office Address: 3840 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109-2751
- Website: http://www.steelvalleyfcu.org
- Phone: (216) 741-9430
- Total Members: 4,163
- Total Assets: $26 million
- Charter Number: 17555
- Routing Number: 241076767
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.