Overview of State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union
State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 10 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,519 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Current/active full-time State Highway Patrol employees and their families
- Retired State Highway Patrol employees and their families
- OSHP Retirement System employees and their families
- Ohio Troopers Coalition employees and their families
- State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union full-time employees and their families
- Ohio State Highway Patrol Auxiliary members and their families
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of the immediate family or household; or organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 1900 Polaris Pkwy Ste 400, Columbus, OH 43240-4035
- Website: http://www.patrolcu.com
- Phone: (614) 431-0784
- Total Members: 6,519
- Total Assets: $81 million
- Charter Number: 13432
- Routing Number: 244077899
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Struthers Credit Union, Fasson Employees Credit Union and Erie Community Credit Union.