Overview of State Highway Credit Union
State Highway Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,586 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Current and retired employees (and their affiliates, contractors, and families) of:
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Washington State Patrol
- Washington State Department of Licensing
- Washington State Department of Ecology
- Department of Labor & Industries
- City of Union Gap Employees
- Union Gap School District Employees
- Yakima Health District
- Current members (and their affiliates, contractors, and families) of Central Washington Agricultural Museum
- Also anyone related to a current member of State Highway Credit Union and/or related to a current employee or retired of one of our existing Occupations or Associational Groups; fraternal organizations, partnerships or corporations having a usual place of business in this state and comprised principally of members.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 10304, Yakima, WA 98909
- Website: https://sthwycu.com
- Phone: (509) 248-5522
- Total Members: 1,586
- Total Assets: $34 million
- Charter Number: 68198
- Routing Number: 325183754
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Spokane Teachers Credit Union, Red Canoe Credit Union and Columbia Community Credit Union.