Overview of State Employees Credit Union of Maryland
State Employees Credit Union of Maryland was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 25 branches and 361 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 247,370 members.
Who Can Join?
You may be eligible to join through work, the college you attended, an organization you’re affiliated with, or other ways. Look at the website to find out your eligibility. Find your SECU connection here:
- Eligibility via your employer(current or past)
- Eligibility via college, university or trade school
- Eligibility via a Maryland state agency or other organization
- Eligibility via a family member
- Main Office Address: 971 Corporate Boulevard, Linthicum, MD 21090
- Website: http://www.secumd.org
- Phone: (410) 487-7300
- Total Members: 247,370
- Total Assets: $4,779 million
- Charter Number: 66330
- Routing Number: 255076753
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.