Overview of Star Tech Credit Union
Star Tech Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,406 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Greenwood Village or the Denver Tech Center
- All family members of current Star Tech members. This includes spouses, parents, siblings and children of current members
- Employees in the petroleum industry working in the Denver-metro area. For example, employees of Noble Energy, Anadarko Petroleum, Forest Oil and Encana Oil and Gas, to name a few
- Employees of ADA Environmental
- Immediate family members of the existing credit union members
- Main Office Address: 5310 Dtc Pkwy Ste H, Greenwood Villa, CO 80111-3010
- Website: http://www.star-techfcu.com
- Phone: (720) 493-1270
- Total Members: 1,406
- Total Assets: $11 million
- Charter Number: 3182
- Routing Number: 302075351
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Colorado
There are currently 76 credit unions operating in the state of Colorado and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Harmony Credit Union, Denver Fire Department Credit Union and Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Credit Union.