Overview of Stanwood Area Federal Credit Union
Stanwood Area Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,042 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, volunteer or go to school in Westmoreland County
- Employees participating member businesses of this credit union
- Main Office Address: 444 Arona Rd, New Stanton, PA 15672
- Website: http://www.stanwoodareafcu.org
- Phone: (724) 925-9505
- Total Members: 2,042
- Total Assets: $17 million
- Charter Number: 4088
- Routing Number: 243381735
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Allegheny Ludlum Brackenridge Credit Union, Upper Darby Belltelco Credit Union and PAAC Transit Division Credit Union.